This award is kindly sponsored by Brighton Journalist Works.
- Jessica Murray, The Gryphon, Leeds. ‘Nipple-Bocker-Glory’
- Maddy Hay, Impact, Nottingham. ‘The nut inside’
- Etienne Fermie, The Quentin Hogg, Westminster. ‘Rohan Ricketts’ story: Meeting English football’s globetrotter’
- Megan Baynes, Caitlin Doherty, Jessica Frank-Keyes, Concrete, UEA. ‘Clive Lewis: ‘You are not voiceless, you do live in a democracy’
- Caitlin Doherty, Concrete, UEA. ‘Alan Rusbridger: Trust in the media is low’
- Lucy Furneaux, Nouse, York. Labouring for the future
- Ashleigh Millman, The Edge, Southampton. ‘An interview with Blair Witch writer, Simon Barrett’
- Jeremy Brown, Exeposé, Exeter. ‘How’d You Like Them Apples’
- James Chater, The Oxford Student, Oxford. ‘Profile: Andreja Pejić’
- Lewis McClenaghan, The Boar, Warwick. ‘Dreams, drums and musical diarrhoea: Laura Mvula in conversation’
- Alessia Lawrence, Fashion North, Sunderland. ‘I sat next to Channing Tatum in the VIP section – that doesn’t happen at the Stadium of Light!’
- Hannah Butler, Exeposé, Exeter. ‘Can you joke about rape? An interview with Adrienne Truscott’
Join us at the Awards ceremony. Find out how to buy tickets here!