The full terms and conditions for the #FOIAwards15 are detailed below.
- Only students of the current academic year (2014/2015), or graduates from 2015 may enter the awards.
- All work entered must have been produced or published between 1st September 2014 and 20th September 2015. Please make the date of publication clear on your submissions.
- All entrants must be part of an SPA affiliated publication.
- All articles submitted must be clearly shown to have been published in a student publication.
- All material will be judged as received.
- Any part of your entry may be used by the SPA for promotional purposes.
- Entries must be submitted as text in the entry form or a link to a website only.
- Entries must be original work. Any plagiarism detected will result in disqualification.
- Judges decisions are final; we will endeavour to provide feedback to entries where possible.
- The SPA reserves the right to change or alter these conditions at any time.
- This competition offers no monetary reward.
- Entries will be judged on the quality of writing style, originality of though, relevance to their audience and impact.